Club 18-30 Reunion @ Skegness this weekend

Post Reply New Thread

Club 18-30 Reunion @ Skegness this weekend

RankRankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 148596

Joined 2003-09-20

Hi just wondering if anyone from here is going to Club 18-30 Reunion @ Skegness this weekend at Butlins, I signed up to it when drunk In Gran Canaria and now going, one thing got one spare ticket which has been paid for if anyone is interested!

any further information on the event check out:

http://www.thebigreunion.com

and hit me back before 10am tomorrow morning if your interested in ticket!

Total Posts: 5795

Joined 2006-07-14

be warned its SH*T

Joined 2006-07-14

sorry i didnt mean that i went 2 the escapades reuion there a few years ago not 18-30’s

Total Posts: 2284

Joined 2006-07-14

Last summer i signed up for a 2wentys reunion at butlins in Skegness while i was drunk in Kos, and i didnt end up going :(

wish i had now tho, bet it’s a laugh, expensive drinks tho i heard!  Have fun!

Joined 2006-07-14

no sorry i went with 2wenty’s and it was sh*t, cold rainy anf boring altho i did get really really drunk! people weren’t there to have a good time they were starting fights etc and we got told that every1 that went 2 gran canaria would be in the same area, but i never saw any1 that was there wen i was :cry:

Joined 2006-07-14

Oh :?

Well we all signed up for it and then Adam, who i met out there, didn’t wanna go and was saying it would be rubbish and in the end none of us went.  But we would have been at least 15 of the people there from the same time, plus the reps, so im sure we would have had a laugh!  But i hate that attitude where everyone just wants to start fights, i end up laughing at them and then it makes it worse!  hehe!  so if it was like that then im glad i didn’t go!

Total Posts: 148596

Joined 2003-09-20

Well just to inform you no fights, but got very drunk and a load of laughs! Spent a bit of money but took 4 bottles of vodka with us which went far too quickly!

Joined 2006-07-14

Glad you had a good time mate!! :D

Total Posts: 4623

Joined 2002-12-31

are club 18-30 holidays good if you’re not called Kev or Shaz and you don’t wear Burberry? They have always seemed about as appealing as a shit sandwich to me.

Joined 2006-07-14

only been on a 2wentys holiday, similar thing, and yeah, there a right laugh actually!  Again, don’t knock it till youve tried it Lunny!

Total Posts: 1794

Joined 2005-11-30

are club 18-30 holidays good if you’re not called Kev or Shaz and you don’t wear Burberry? They have always seemed about as appealing as a shit sandwich to me

LOL

You don’t need to try the shit sandwich to know that you won’t like it. To each their own and all that but for me I can’t imagine much worse to spend my money-this is a travel website!

Joined 2006-07-14

Well what sounds bad about letting your hair down for a week with a bunch of your mates, meeting new friends, going on trips, and coming away with wicked memories?

You just sound stuck up dismissing it like that.  Don’t get me wrong, im not saying they are the best holiday you will ever go on, but you can still have a great time.  And you can’t compare it to backpacking coz they are completly different, and they both have a place in thier own right.  But you really don’t sound the type to enjoy yourself on one anyway.

Total Posts: 4623

Joined 2002-12-31

I’m glad I’m not the type to be honest…

I have done the whole lads holiday to Spain thing… in fact i’ve done it twice to Ibiza and Majorca when I was 16 and 18 respectively. And yeh there is some good memories… but only because of my mates. 90% of people we met there were absolute wankers who seem intent on making locals hate the British.

It wasnt an 18-30 holiday though… they seem like the absolute pit of hell in terms of holidays. you have some moronic rep coming to wake you up every morning to play some games, where you drink a yard of ale before simulating a sex act with some diseased sow from Blackburn to the whoops and hollers of the other morons round you. Then you are take on a pub crawl where you are given t-shirts with stupid names on and led around like sheep to drink free shots of the worst piss the bars can find in the cellar, only to pass out on the beach later with the said morons while being shagged by some desperate tart with chip fat in her hair…. probably contracting the A-Z of sexual diseases and scabies too on the way.

Well… thats how I imagine em anyway..  :?

Joined 2006-07-14

erm, don’t think anyone makes you shag a diseased slag actually?

And maybe 18-30’s are worse then 2wentys, coz we never got woken up once and didn’t have to take part in anything they organised!  It was just there if we wanted it, and we loved it!  It did make you get to know people more easily coz you got talking on the trips and now iv made some of my best mates from it!  It was just fun at the end of the day, we didn’t wanna come home! :D

Total Posts: 1794

Joined 2005-11-30

If you are stuck up for not doing something just because other people like it then I guess I am-its not my thing. Id rather spend the £500 or whatever with my mates taking a flight to somewhere decent in Europe where we can meet people and have a laugh as well but without being surrounded by Brits getting totally wasted every day in some purpose-built resort in Spain and p*ssing the local people off.

Joined 2006-07-14

There is so much wrong with what you just said that i don’t know where to start.