1. Ride round the world on a motorbike (Ewan and Charley style)
2. Visit every country of the world
3. Road trip across the states, Route66!
1. Safari in South Africa
2. Travel around NZ in a van (done!)
3. Route 66 road trip
I have sooo many but these are probably my top 3:
1) ride an elephant
2) climb to Everest base camp
3) surf in Australia
If i do all of those things in my gap year, i’ll be pretty happy! :D
1. Visit every country in the world. (Oh - and learn every country in the world…)
2. Go to the Northern Lights Festival in Tromso. (And see the lights..obviously)
3. Hold a baby orangutan. (I imagine the adult ones to be a bit difficult to cuddle.)
This is toughhhh:
1) Get over my insane fear of spiders so that I’m not in constant fear while abroad, and while we’re at it, being able to “go with the flow” and not be so organized
2) Cage dive with Great Whites off the coast of Capetown (2012!)
3) Visit Seychelles
And there are so many more..!
Hmm…where’s my bucket list?? Lol. And top 3 TO DO??
1 - Visit Angel Falls, Venezuela (Base Jumping off it too, if permitted!!)
2 - Join The Adirondack Forty-Sixers club!! E.G. Climb/hike the 46 highest peaks in the Adirondacks, NY (40 to go but highest 2 are out of the way!!)
3 - Be at Stonehenge on the summer solstice - PARTY!!
PLUS MANY MORE!!
1. Live life more spontaniously and with out having to worry about work (For a little while atleast)
2. Travel around to world and learn to cook some local dishes and sample the local specialities
3. See the remains of the ancient civilisations around the world.
I could probs make a list of about 100 so will do my best to keep it to 3 :P
1. 9 month overland tour of Africa with AfricanTrials (Or such company as on my own I just don’t think I will manage :P)
2. Climb Kili to the peak and Everest (Okay maybe base camp for Everest)
3. Learn to surf, dive and skydive in Australia)
good one ..............
1. climb the north face of the Eiger
2. Compleate the Pacific Crest Trail (2,700 mile walk from mexico to canada!)
3. circumnavigate africa on motorbike
1 - Manchester to Bangkok by train / boat (or the Philippines if that’s too easy)
2 - Cross the Bering Strait overland
3 - Easter Island
1- Swim with dolphins (as amazing as I had hoped)
2- See the Northern Lights (would be amazing)
3- White water rafting (as thrill seeking as I could manage on my gap year lol).
1. Ski on every Continent.
2. See the northern lights
3. Spend time in a Buddhist temple
1. Climb to the top of an active volcano
2. Dive the great barrier reef.
3. Pretend I am an eccentric young millionaire and blag my way into viewing an extremely expensive private island for sale.
4. Own my own business which is so self sufficient and profitable that I don’t need to go to work to earn money and can instead buy my own 75ft yacht and sail round the world, surfing all the best spots and tasting all the best local cuisines.
Ok. Number 4 might be a bit hard but one can dream right? :D
1) Visit one country for every year of my life (I currently have 4 in hand, so that’s going well for now)
2) See turtles in the wild
3) Swim with whale sharks
and many more but you’ll only let us have 3!