Benicassim Festival 2010

Post Reply New Thread

Benicassim Festival 2010

Rank

Total Posts: 50

Joined 2009-03-11

Hi

Is anyone going or if you have been b4 have u got any good tips for whilst im there and travelling there and back.

Was gonna go by train for maore of an adventure and stop off in a few places along the way.

Thanks

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 411

Joined 2007-05-17

In the words of Baz Luhrman…Wear Sunscreen

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2008-07-06

I’m planning on going interrailing in early June.

Wanted to go to Spain, the pamplona bull run…might run, def go to soak up the atmosphere, it’s on July 7th. smile Beni would be a wicked addition to the trip. Are you going alone? Never been, really into my music and heard how good eu festivals are. 2manydjs :D

RankRankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 2099

Joined 2008-12-11

I’ve always wanted to go to this festival. It looks amazing. Is this the one where you camp on the beach for 9 days?

RankRankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 6015

Joined 2006-12-07

really want to go to this!

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2008-07-06

Yeah you camp real near the beach. You can find shaded areas with trees and hang hammocks up smile
The bad weather in 09 meant that day 2 was cancelled, unlikely to happen again!
If you really want to go then do it!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2010-05-07

Hiya,

I’ve been to the Beni fest 3 times now and going again this year it’s brill (LINE UP IS AMAZING!!!). I would recommend you go by bus not train - they are rammed from Alicante - Benicassim/Barcelona - benicassim and Valencia/Benicassim both after and before the festival. It’s shambolic at the train stations - with people missing flights etc as thy couldn’t get away on time. Last year I travelled by bus for the first time for 70E less than the train cost the year before and it was much less stressful. Even with an interrail pass (I went interrailing 2006) you will still need to book tickets in advance which you will get charged for - there are so many hidden costs unlike with the bus. ALSA is the bus company that operates throughout Spain and it’s reliable and cheap. Even if you interrail it through Europe beforehand, I still recommend booking a coach to the festival.

Kirsty