Travel mates for Spain/Italy needed :)

Travel mates for Spain/Italy needed :)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2010-10-31

Hey! I’m interested in travelling around both Spain and Italy at some point in 2011. All my friends are at university this year and so it’s impossible for me to find people willing to come with me. I’d like to see Barcelona in particular. So if you’re interested please get back to me smile Would be much appreciated!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2010-10-31

hi there. im Blake and would love to travel to Spain and Italy the middle of next year-May/June/July sort of time.  Don’t know when exactly.  I’m from Bermuda (but this website doesn’t acknowledge its existence lol) and my dad is from England. Where in England do you live?

Rank

Joined 2010-11-02

Hiya! smile Im on a gap year atm—really want to go to Italy next April kind of time, but yeah all my friends have jetted off to uni too!! bad times, where abouts do you live? xx

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2009-05-28

Hey how long were you planning on going to Barcelona for? 

I’m looking to go around May 2011, prob for quite a while.  Would love to have a travel buddy :D

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2011-01-06

hey smile
I’m looking to go mid july-august as I work school term times! So earliest I can go is 6th July (I finish earlier as I’m part-time smile ) but exactly the same problem - all my friends went off to uni.
I was looking at: Italy/spain/Greece as the main countries smile I speak Italian as well at intermediate level.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

x

Rank

Joined 2011-01-16

Hi,

i have been thinking about travelling around france, italy and spain. I have the problem that all my friends have no money, I would be looking to go travelling at the end of may til september. Contact me if your interested

Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2009-03-11

any 1 travelling around Italy now?

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2011-07-11

Hey!

Aww same! I am just starting my gap year and have already booked to go to Africa for 3 months, but I was hoping to fit two trips in!

I am really interested in travelling to Europe around October/November this year, especially Spain and Italy!

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2011-01-07

Hello, I know this is a little late, but I was hoping some of you might have some advice for me on Italy, Milan, Verona and Venice??  If you’re still travelling, then it would be great to meet up.  I’m in Prague teaching English, but will be flying in to Milan tomorrow.  Thanks for any help!!

Spencer

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2010-04-23

Anyone travelling or planning on travelling in Spain this summer? I’ve travelled before but because I’ll be living here in Menorca now until November I just think it’ll be so cool to meet up with some backpackers on their travels!