Getting from Malta to Beirut

Getting from Malta to Beirut

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2007-09-18

Hey!

I’m currently studying abroad in Malta and was thinking about taking a trip to Beirut to visit family with a friend. We are having a little trouble figuring out how to get there. My friend was looking at flights and said that we would have to fly to Madrid then from Madrid to Morocco and then finally to Lebanon. Any advice?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 274

Joined 2008-08-18

Another alternative is Malta International to Cyprus LARNACA not Paphos, the Larnaca to Beruit, slightly less planes, for you to take.

I found that on http://www.skyscanner.net so the route is available although you may get a better price with another company, I used them to just see if route was possible, you have to go to Larnaca, else it will be Malta - Paphos - Larnaca - Beruit, the Paphos Larnaca bit costing about €200 by taxi, they are not kind in Cyprus with taxi fares at all, even though it would be a very nice Mercedes :D :D

RankRankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1582

Joined 2006-07-14

If beiruit route is expensive maybe look at flying into Damascus (visa needed) or Even Amman, no visa needed for Jordan but again one needed for crossing Syria to Lebanon