Motorbikes for sale - Hanoi

Post Reply New Thread

Motorbikes for sale - Hanoi

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2011-05-23

Hi guys!
Me and my brother have just spent two weeks travelling up the coast of Vietnam on motorbikes that we bought in HCMC. We’re about to hit Hanoi and looking to sell both bikes on. Anyone interested in buying?
We have two Honda Wins. Both are 100cc, in reasonably good condition. Both have a luggage rack attached to the back. We have blue cards for both of them, which is all the paperwork you need to own a bike in Vietnam.

My bike had two crashes en route but has fared very well with minimal scratches. Because of the crashes it has had a new front light, a new front right indicator light and a new oil dipstick.
My brothers bike has very recently had a change of oil, a new back brake pad, new spark plugs and a new front tyre.

We also have lots of bunjy cords (for securing your backpack/bag), three helmets, and a very indepth, very good atlas of Vietnam (its like a book) which we’ll give to you too!
Free advice about driving south through Vietnam is also included, as is a free lesson on how to ride the bike just in case (like me) you’ve never touched one in your life before!

My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) if anyone is interested. I can also email you photos of the bikes if you like.

Amy x

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 143

Joined 2011-01-25

Hi Amy,

Do you still have the 2 bikes?

I sent you an email, with loads of questions,

Graham

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2011-11-17

Hey Graham,

We currently have 2 honda win’s for sale in Hanoi.

If you are interested in having a look at these bikes send me and email or via phone.

We are currently in Hanoi at the moment and will be around the area till the end of the months.

Cheers
Henry

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
0120 670 8778

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 143

Joined 2011-01-25

Hi Henry,

I sent you an email

Graham