Need a friend to travel to Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Fiji in AUGUST 2012.

Need a friend to travel to Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Fiji in AUGUST 2012. 

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2012-03-21

Hi,

I am looking for someone to travel round Thailand and South East Asia with starting in August this year.

I also have a medical placement in Fiji for a month so it’s totally upto you if you want to stay with me or I can meet you after I finish.

Made plans with my friend but she can’t make it   :( and I really don’t want to go alone.

Looking for someone to either travel out with or meet there. Preferably travel out with if possible.

Get in touch, really want to start booking flights before they become mad prices!

Love Abbi xx

Rank

Total Posts: 44

Joined 2012-02-10

Hello Abbi,

I’m desperately hoping to go to South Asia this year but I’m too scared to go alone. I was hoping I could go with a friend but none of my friends ever have any money. I have saved up enough money now which is good smile if you add me on facebook, we can have a chat and maybe arrange to go together or something if you wanted too. I’ve never been travelling before so it would be nice to go with someone. My facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000692381169

Josh smile x

Rank

Joined 2012-03-21

Hi Josh,
Yeah defo, I’ll add you now.
What dates you lookin to go?
Have you looked into Thai Intro?
xx

Rank

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2011-09-01

Hey!
Im going to be in SE Asia at the End of September!
There seems to be a few people going around August/ Sept time! Whats your time frame etc for all the places?
x

Rank

Joined 2012-03-21

Hii,
Well I am starting out on August 13th round south Thai and all the islands full moon party etc for around 1 to 2 weeks. Then upto Chang Mai to travel to Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Spending a week in each country. Then flying from Thailand to Fiji on the 17th of Sept.
Have you looked into Thai Intro, looks pretty good just need some reviews. xx

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2012-02-08

Hey im thinking of going to S.E Asia end of september as well guess thats too late if your thinking of going to Fiji middle of september !!!

Rank

Joined 2011-09-01

Sarah I am going to be in SE Asia end of September whats your plans when there? Dates etc?

x

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2012-02-08

i dont have many plans as of yet im free after the 16th of september so was planning on going asap have been talking to another girl on here who has similar plans and were thinking of flying out together and see how things go ur wlecome to join in on our planning !! x

Rank

Joined 2011-09-01

Ohh cool ill be getting to Thailand about the 20th. It would be great to do some planning together!  How long you going to be in SE Asia for and are you going anywhere after?

x

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-03-26

Hey Abbi, I’m planning to do Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, then India and then NZ.  I’m hoping to leave earlyish August.  Have you booked your flights yet?

Rank

Joined 2012-03-21

Hi Emma,
Yeah I booked them yesterday! Excited.
Gonna be flying out on the 17th of Aug but I’m gonna do a week on Thaintro. Have you looked into flights? x

Rank

Total Posts: 40

Joined 2011-05-19

HI guys

I’m looking at doing mch-dubai-Thailand (thai intro)-Cambodia-Vietnam-Laos-Philippines- Singapore ( 3 months) -Melbourne up the east coast for 6 months to fiji-aukland and back to manchester..10 months to a year in total. got a quote of £1300 inc flexi pass
anyone doing similar??
Clair

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2011-10-07

Hey I’m looking to do the same places from around Aug/Sept time. I was supposed to be going with a friend but she has decided she can’t afford it and i really don’t want to go alone. Ideally i would love to find someone on here with the same plans and maybe meet before or fly over together. Let me know if you would be interested!
Rosie grin

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2011-01-11

Hey!
I’m looking at doing thailand, Vietnam, laos and cambodia and i am also looking at flights around 16-20th Aug, and was thinking about doing thai intro for a week hopefully to meet some people! Think theres on either on the 17th or 21st aug, so defs going to do one of them, would love to travel with some people as very nervous about going it alone!

Let me know if anyone has similar plans!

Beth x

Rank

Joined 2012-03-21

Hi Beth! Haha, looked at my email before this. So ignore the Thaintro question lol. You should do the 17th!! xx

Rank

Joined 2012-03-21

Hi Clair, Which Thaintro are you doing? xx