Looking for a travel buddy to Australia in March/April 2013 time!

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for a travel buddy to Australia in March/April 2013 time!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-11-16

Hi,

I’ve taken a gap year before going to Uni in September 2013, I’m hoping to fly to Melbourne/Sydney around the middle of March 2013 and from there travel up the east coast and go to Uluru at some point as well.  It would be great to find a buddy to travel with as I’m a bit nervous about doing it by myself!

Let me know if you’d be interested in travelling or meeting up with me at some point.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-09-27

Hi there! I’m arrived here in OZ 3 weeks ago, am working on a farm right now for 3 months. After that I will head to the west coast for 1 or 2 Months and plan to go to the east coast after that!

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2012-09-07

Hey! I arrive in Melbourne on 8th March and heading up to Cairns, going alone so looking for someone to chat with or even travel with! How long you thinking of staying in Oz? X

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 373

Joined 2010-02-07

Im in melbourne now just working and saving for xmas in sydney but will beback in melbourne in jan to save for travelling the east coast which im planning to do in march! Also hoping to do darwin and ayersrock. Will probably be travelling alone x

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-11-16

Hi all, thanks for your replies, I’m more looking for someone that’s going around the same time as me. But we could meet up if we’re in the same place at he same time!

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-12-11

Hey Iam flying from Singapore to Melbourne middle March time. I will also be on my own and plan to work and travel up the east coast also.
Gimme a shout and let me know your plans.