Travelling Australia starting March/April, alone need buddies

Post Reply New Thread

Travelling Australia starting March/April, alone need buddies

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-12-11

heey! So basically Iam travelling south east Asia for a month starting in february, this is in a group. After this Iam making my way down from Bangkok to SIngapore myself so need travel buddies for that.

Most importantly Iam flying into Melbourne on the 1st of April I will be travelling alone. But I plan to work and travel for 5 months and I hope to find new friends doing something along the same lines.
If so please give me a shout or add me on facebook :
http://www.facebook.com/alannah.barclay

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-12-23

Hiya,
Me and my mate are travelling south east Asia for two months starting in January and heading to Sydney 13th March to hopefully find some work and travel for a year.
Would be good to maybe meet up at some point!

Charlotte

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2012-09-12

Hi
I’m flying to Sydney next week and will be traveling round for 6/7 months before going over to NZ.
There are a few of us going to oz over the next few months and a facebook group has been set up, take a look and you may find others you can meet up with smile
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Australianbackpackers2013/

Or send me a pm on here !

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-12-27

Hey,
I’m going to be in Sydney from the beginning of March doing work experience and then travelling the East Coast in April, what are your plans?

My email address is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2013-01-12

hi, I have a thread on the Australia board. seems like we all have similar plans. I’ll be in Sydney around the 8th of March. add me on Facebook if you like Facebook.com/i8jellyfish I do plan on working alot whilst there and then traveling, hopefully visit Thailand and new Zealand at some point too!