RankRank

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2010-01-03

So, I’ve been on and off this website for the last couple of years. I’ve spent it worrying I wouldn’t have enough money.

Now I do have enough money, it’s time to plan and book! I’m wanting to find people to plan a RTW trip. I have no set in stone plans or dates. I’m wanting to go to Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and America but am open to new ideas!

Let me know if you are interested!

Sarah smile

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-08-06

hey there im off to asia in jan 2013 for 3 months

RankRank

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2010-01-03

January is too soon. I was planning on after June-ish smile

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-08-30

Hello! I am leaving the UK in January but I just wanted to give you a little information as I am taking a similar route.

I am going from UK - New York - LA - Hawaii - Figi - New Zealand - Australia - South East Asia - UK. I booked with RoundTheWorldFlights.com and they were very helpful and I got a very good price for the RTW flight. Prices vary a lot depending on what time of year you go, I saved a couple of hundred pounds simply by leaving a week later than I originally planned so bare this in mind.

Have fun planning! smile

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-12-31

Can I ask you how much you ticket cost? Thanks

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-06-05

Hello There,
How are you doing and how is the summer?i read your travel plan on the gapyear and i like it.Though I’m not travelling , but would like to convince people to come to The gambia and ejoy the nice sunny weather.It’s nice here, we have all types of typical life,  historic places and nice sandy beaches.I’m bunja from The Gambia in west Africa, I’m a musician and a historian, do you know the Gambia?
I would like to hear from you.soon..
Regards, Bunja.