from £445 GBP
Take a week out to see all that Tasmania has to offer. Tour charming picturesque Launceston, visit the penguins in Bicheno and experience the coastal beauty of the Bay of Fires.
• See the untouched wilderness of Cradle Valley
• Visit the Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park
• 5 Breakfasts (B), 1 Dinner (D)
• All National Park entry fees
• Port Arthur entry fee including guided walk and harbour cruise
• Wildlife Sanctuary entry fee including Tasmanian Devil feeding
• Escorted services of a fully trained Topdeck Driver/Guide
Modern air-conditioned vehicle
6 nights multi-share hostel accommodation
Day 1 - Launceston to Cradle Mountain
Day 2 - Cradle Mountain to Strahan
Day 3 - Strahan to Hobart
Day 4 - Hobart
Day 5 - Port Arthur
Day 6 - Hobart to Bicheno
Day 7 - Bicheno to Launceston
NB - This trip also runs in reverse.
Do you accept non UK citizens?
Do you accept applicants with disabilities?
At Topdeck our passion is providing unforgettable travel experiences for 18-30 somethings. Extended trips & festivals in Europe, ski & sailing holidays, adventures in Egypt, Morocco, Jordan and Israel, safaris in Africa: your choice of great holidays with like-minded travellers is huge! Travel with Topdeck and Share the Experience.