All aboard! Join us in Split where our boat set sails for the Dalmatia coast. Spend some time wandering the old city and the UNESCO listed Diocletian Palace. Enjoy your first swim and soak up the waterside views of picturesque Rogoznica. Explore the historical town of Sibinek with its gothic style palace and fantastic views from the old castle. Spend time in the Krka National Park, full of canyons and beautiful waterfalls, before donning those flippers for snorkelling around the Kornati archipelago and its marine life abundant reefs. Discover the rich, monumental heritage of Zadar with its ancient churches and palaces, and then spend a night out on the town in the lively resort of Vodice. Visit Trogir, or ‘miniature Venice’ as it has come to be known for its pretty canals and masterful architecture and enjoy one last swim in the gorgeous bays of Ciovo before returning to Split.
• 7 breakfasts, 7 (two course) lunches
• 7 days sailing the Dalmatian coast and the Adriatic Sea
• Services of captain and onboard crew
• Linen and bedding
• 7 nights accommodation onboard a Classic sailing boat
• Opportunities to swim, snorkel and soak up the sun
• 2 towels for personal use.
• Most port taxes and visitor fees.