Taj Express - 8 Days
Discover Delhi’s two sides with a full day tour of both old and new Delhi. Visit the impressive Red Fort, Jama Masjid – India’s oldest and largest mosque, and Raj Ghat, the site of Gandhi’s cremation. Head to the Mughal capital of Agra to see the Agra Fort and the ultimate dedication to love – the white marbled spectacle that is the Taj Mahal. Travelling on we pass the ghostly abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri and stop at the village of Peharsar to experience rural India. In Jaipur, shop until you drop in the colourful bazaars and tailor shops. Look out for snake charmers as an exotic elephant ride brings us to the stunning 16th century Amber Fort. Later, explore the City Palace and the ancient astronomical observatory of Jantar Mantar. Marvel at the beautiful havelis (mansions) of Surajgarh, set in the semi-desert region of northern India before heading back to the bustling capital.
• 7 breakfasts, 1 lunches, 2 dinners (including Namaste Dinner in Delhi)
• Horse and cart/buggy ride to Taj Mahal - Agra
• Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 8
• English speaking Indian tour leader for groups of 6 or more
• Taj Mahal, Jaipur City Palace & Jantar Mantar entrance fees.
• 7 nights - 3-4 star and heritage hotels (hotel upgrade available in Delhi)
• Elephant ride to Amber Fort - Jaipur (*Subject to Government regulations and availability)
• Touring of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Shekhawati region
• Specialist local guides at some sights
• All relevant transfers and transportation
accommodation, airport pickup