Work in Australia
If you’re going to Australia on your Gap Year and are going to be looking for work then OzIntro is for you! As well as giving you an amazing first week in Oz they’ll give you 12-months Membership to Australia’s biggest Jobs Club.
With over 30,000 jobs in one place, listing all types of jobs from all over Australia, it makes finding work easy. Whether you're looking for office work, a bar job, a labouring job or even to do some fruit picking, you'll have a whole year's access to all the latest jobs!
And from their office in Sydney they’ll be there to help you find work, not just during your first week but for the entire time you’re in Oz!
What you'll get
- 12-months Membership to Australia’s biggest Jobs Club - with thousands of jobs all over Oz!
- An Australian Bank Account
- A Tax File Number & Medicare Card
- An Aussie SIM Card
- Unlimited Free Internet
- 12 months of Mail Holding
- Discounted Training Courses (RSA, RCG, White Card)
- A ‘Work in Oz’ information booklet and info session
- Help with sorting your Working Holiday Visa
- Help with sorting your Second year Visa
- A Guide to fruit-picking in Australia
- Help with claiming your Tax Refund
- And lots more!!!
Plus, at the OzIntro office in Sydney you can:
- Browse our 'Jobs Notice Board'
- Use the computers to search for work or update and print your resume - all for free.
- Get information and enrol in any training courses you might need to do.
- Get help with getting your Tax and Superannuation back before you leave Oz.
- Get help with your Resume.
- Get help with applying for your second Working Holiday Visa.
With loads of useful information and advice, 12-months membership to the biggest jobs website for backpackers and unlimited personal assistance and help, you don't have to stress about finding work in Oz
Access to OVER 30,000 jobs!
Do you accept non UK citizens?
Do you accept applicants with disabilities?
OzIntro is a great way to start your Gap Year in Australia!
They’ll sort all the important stuff out so you don’t need to worry about a thing. Plus you’ll have a wicked first week in Oz with lots of amazing tours & trips. And by being part of a group it’s a great way to meet people and make friends.
OzIntro is all about good times, new friends and having no worries!