Thailand TEFL Internship
from £1295 GBP
Thailand TEFL Internship
Duration: from 5.5 Months
Countries: ThailandExperience a world that all those backpackers and tourists never get to see. By living in Thailand as an English teacher you’ll earn a little cash, gain teaching experience and get a little time to explore the country. And it’s a great place to explore too!
With no previous teaching experience necessary, 24/7 in-country support, accommodation and a monthly spending allowance... The April 2013 TTT Internship is the perfect way to start your big adventure teaching English in Thailand!
How the Internship Works
i-to-i has teamed up with Teach and Travel Thailand to create this internship especially for people with no previous TEFL experience. After receiving comprehensive training, you'll jet off to Thailand in April 2013 for five and a half months of amazing teaching experiences and get 24-hour support for your entire stay.
Before You Set Off to Thailand
If you're not already qualified, i-to-i will give you extensive TEFL training to make sure you’re ready to face your first day in the classroom. We'll provide you with:
* 140 hours of comprehensive TEFL training, including a hands-on 20 Hour Classroom TEFL Course in Bangkok
* Expert tutor advice and tips from the i-to-i TEFL team
* Instructions on the next steps to complete your application for the internship program
Once you’ve sent your application form and documentation through to Teach and Travel Thailand, they will work with you directly to organize your internship placement, arrange your visa and make sure you have all the information you need to arrive in Thailand full of confidence and ready to teach!
When You Arrive in Thailand
The Teach and Travel Thailand team, who works with schools across Thailand, will have already arranged a reputable internship position for you. When you arrive it'll just be a case of settling in, seeing the sights of Bangkok and getting prepared for the teaching ahead. Check out what you get:
* A reputable internship set up for you You’ll be placed with at least one other intern at your placement
* A monthly spending allowance for your living expenses You'll receive a minimum of 10,000 Thai Baht every month as a living allowance, with an additional 2,500 Thai Baht as a bonus each month.
* Free accommodation Close to your school with your own private bedroom
* 24/7 in-country support With airport pickup and transfers, a full orientation upon arrival and a school contact to help you get settled, you’ll get all the support you need from the minute your plane touches down!
* Fantastic 6-day orientation Your chance to mingle with other interns, enjoy a welcome dinner, get a taste for Thai culture and see the sights on a free city tour of Bangkok!
* A network of new friends: fellow interns from around the world You’ll be joined by interns from the US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand!
What you need to do the internship:
* 140 hours of TEFL training (if you’re already TEFL qualified, just call our TEFL team to discuss your options!)
* To be a native English speaker
* To have a full university degree and be aged between 21 and 45
* To be able to arrive in Thailand 29th April 2013 and stay until the 11th October 2013.
* To hold a passport from one of the following countries: UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or Canada. Don't have one of these? Try our Train and Teach Internships
* To have a sense of adventure and be up for a challenge!
* To pay 12,000 Baht for your visa once you arrive in Bangkok
What you don’t need!
* To be able to speak Thai – as an English language teacher, the best thing you can do is create a totally English-speaking atmosphere for your students
* Any previous teaching experience. This program welcomes total TEFL beginners!