Experience Australia and get a Guaranteed Job
to $2090 AUD
Experience Australia and get a Guaranteed Job
Countries: AustraliaExperience the real Australia and get paid doing it! You'll be able to work and travel in Australia on a Working Holiday Visa, not only having the time of your life but getting paid for it! You can work as a carpenter, cook, mechanic, teacher or any number of jobs! All you have to do is apply! Work is guaranteed and you'll even be able to work towards your second Working Holiday Visa.
*** Guaranteed Jobs ***
If you like to work hard, play hard, and have fun, then this is the job for you. Every job is different, every day is different, and the scenery is constantly changing. Not only that but the friends you make on the programme will be friends for life.
What VisitOz is offering is not a boring lifestyle or a dull job, but something that’s unique, something that you’ve never experienced before - the real Australia.
You’ll learn skills that you never thought you would need and become very self-reliant. For people who are taking a gap year for the first time then this is one of the best ways to learn more about yourself and the environment you’re in - enjoy a secure situation, a secure job, earn money and spend it how you wish - when you go to university you’ll find you’re a much more confident and assured person with a different outlook on life.
What is VisitOz offering?
You’ll go to a guaranteed job only nine days after arriving in Australia. You’ll have:
- A ‘meet and greet’ at Brisbane International Airport and one night in central Brisbane
- Three nights at a beach resort to get over your jet lag and to meet up with other people on the programme
- Five nights on the farm for introductory training.
- Ride horses
- Ride cross-country motorbikes
- Work with cattle on foot and on horseback
- Drive and operate tractors
- Learn general farming skills and farm / outback safety
- Choose a job, anywhere in Australia, doing what you want to do, where you want to do it
- On your 9th day in Australia you’ll start the journey to the job of your choice
So, you have saved all this money, but what are you going to do with it?
The jobs can last from two to six months. After that you’ll have enough time to have a holiday, to enjoy more of the sun, sea, sand and surf which you first experienced in your jetlag recovery days. You’ll also have enough time to visit a city or take a tour; there are hundreds of ideas for you to ponder while you watch your money grow!
Just before you run out of money call VisitOz again for your second, third or fourth job (if required).
What’s also included?
- An information booklet full of useful advice before arriving to Oz
- Bus tickets to the beach and Springbrook Farm
- A restaurant welcome lunch in Goomeri
- Shopping in Goomeri
- A 500km Greyhound Pass
- Completion of paperwork, Tax File Numbers (TFN), bank accounts, Medicare cards
- Help and advice throughout your stay in Australia and free phone number for emergencies (both day and night)
- Application form for a second working holiday visa (WHV) if applicable
- Free internet use at Springbrook Farm
- We also provide an Aussie ‘all-rounder’ hat, a Visitoz t-shirt and Visitoz water bottle!!
Programme fees and costs:
There is a deposit of $500 and the balance of $1590 is only due one month before departure. If you plan to come in August - October, or January - February, then please book now to avoid disappointment.
Think it sounds expensive? Work this out - on average most people take about four weeks to find their first job in Australia. That’s four weeks in a city costing a minimum of $80 a day = $2240 - more expensive than VisitOz!
VisitOz jobs provide a minimum of $350 per week after tax and free food and accommodation is provided.
That’s saving you more than $9,000 in six months, and with the Aussie dollar so being as strong as it is, it means you’ll be able to travel further, for longer, before you even start to have to think about work again!
Jobs are paid at the Union rate or better and include free food and accommodation.
Do you accept non UK citizens?
Do you accept applicants with disabilities?
Visitoz is the only organisation in Australia that guarantees work for young people in rural and outback Australia. Visitoz offers an up to one year programme with a 9 days starter package. This includes Meet & Greet at Brisbane Airport, 4 days for jet lag recovery with 3 days of sun, sea, sand and surf followed by 5 days of introductory agricultural training on one of our farms. During this time participants receive job offers and on their 9th day in Australia travel to start the job of their choice. Work could be on sheep or cattle stations, large wheat, cotton or rice farms, work in rural hospitality, in museums, in construction, childcare and Distance Education teaching. All jobs are paid at the Union (Award) wage and include free food and accommodation (or extra money to compensate.) Skills taught or assessed on the training farms are with horses, cattle, riding motorbikes off road, driving and operating tractors, using chainsaws, fencing, simple vehicle maintenance, changing wheels unaided and lots about farm and outback safety.
Experience the Real Australia and Get Paid doing it!