Trails to Titicaca - 15 Days
Explore Lima before heading to the incredible Amazon Jungle. Marvel at the gigantic trees that stand tall above you whilst looking out for the creatures of the rainforest. Let the sounds of Monkey Island bring you closer to nature and watch out for caiman! Watch sunrise over the Lost City of Machu Picchu with a trek along the legendary Inca Trail. Discover Inca ruins along the way and stop to appreciate the spectacular mountain scenery. Sample the hospitality of the indigenous people with a homestay on the island of Amantaní in Lake Titicaca. Enjoy the sight of the barren plateau reaching the fertile valleys of the Andes. Get a taste of Bolivia with our final destination, the gorgeous city of La Paz. The highest city in the world, spend time exploring the local markets or journey further afield to Moon Valley or Coroico.
All relevant transportation is included as well as your accommodation. Meals are provided whilst in the jungle and on the Inca Trek, and we include flights to the Amazon. You’ll be accompanied by a tour leader and specialist local guides at the sites we visit.
• 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners
• Excursions to the Amazon Jungle, Sacred Valley, Inca Trail Trek, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca
• 3 day Inca Trail hike with local guide and touring of Machu Picchu
• Escorted by a tour leader and specialist local guides at some sites
• Economy class flights from Lima - Puerto Maldonado and Puerto Maldonado - Cuzco
• 10 nights hotels, hostels and guesthouses, 3 nights trekking, 1 overnight homestay
• Guided tour of Sacred Valley and Pisac ruins
• Boat trips in the Amazon and on Lake Titicaca
• Relevant transport by Local public bus, train, boat and taxi