We begin in the historic city of Split, once the retirement home of Roman emperors and long a popular tourist attraction. Leave your worries behind and give yourself to sheer relaxation as our boat cruises along. The first stop on our journey is the verdant green island of Mijet where you can explore the stunning lakes and forests. Dubrovnik and its beautiful old town is our next port of call. Marvel at one of the strongest fort systems in Europe before continuing to the quaint fishing village of Trstenik. Discover Sipan’s uncrowded beaches and dine on fresh seafood at one of the many waterfront restaurants. The charming island of Korcula with its mini fortress and ancient medieval walls keeps us busy for the day before we relax some more on the Pakleni islands. The island paradise of Hvar and famous beaches of Brac will have you soaking up the sun before returning back to Split.
Seven nights are spent on-board our sailing boat with the services of a captain and crew. Breakfast and a two-course lunch is provided daily whilst the evenings are free for you to sample the local cuisine at our ports of call. You’ll have many opportunities to swim, snorkel, hike and bike ride or simply relax on deck.
• 7 breakfasts, 7 (two course) lunches
• Services of onboard captain and crew
• 7 nights accommodation aboard sailing boat (costsaver or classic boat)
• Classic boats - 2 towels for personal use. Passengers on Costsaver boats need to bring their own towels
• 7 days sailing off the Dalmatian coast in the Adriatic Sea
• Linen and bedding
• Opportunities to swim, snorkel, soak up the sun, hike and bike ride
• Most port taxes and visitor fees. A supplementary port tax of 20 Euro will need to be paid upon cruise check in
accommodation, airport pickup