Contiki Big Walkabout 25 Days
Contiki Big Walkabout 25 Days
Duration: from 25 Days to 25 Days
Countries: AustraliaAdventure, luxury, excitement and enlightenment, make these perfectly-planned 25 days a must for anyone committed to experiencing the native peoples, historic places, modern architecture and natural land and seascapes that make Australia special. Explore the best of the land Down Under with a full expedition into the Outback of the Northern Territory - from the Red Centre of Uluru to the Top End at Darwin - and the East Coast from Sydney to Cairns. It's as much Oz as you can handle! Tour can be done in reverse and also has Whitsunday Sailing options.
Call: 0845 026 8980
The incredible mix of landscapes, activities, friendly people & adventure is what makes Aussie so unique. If you’re wanting a taste of it all then this is the perfect way! Starting off Sydney-side, experience the endless landscapes of the Top End & the un-missable colours of the Red Centre icons like Kings Canyon, Uluru & the Olgas. Beach fun is on the cards too with loads of time on the East Coast. It’s all about fun & getting amongst the good times in one of the world’s most fascinating places.
- Day 1 - Sydney to Coffs Harbour Surf Village
- Day 2 - Coffs Harbour to Byron Bay
- Day 3 - Byron Bay to Surfers Paradise
- Day 4 - Surfers Paradise
- Day 5 - Surfers Paradise to Noosa
- Day 6 - Noosa to Fraser Island
- Day 7 - Fraser Island to Farmstay
- Day 8 - Farmstay to the Whitsundays
- Day 9 and Day 10 - The Whitsundays
- Day 11 - The Whitsundays to Cairns
- Day 12 and Day 13 - Cairns
- Day 14 - Cairns to Alice Springs
- Day 15 - Alice Springs
- Day 16 - Alice Springs to Kings Creek Station
- Day 17 - Kings Creek Station to Uluru
- Day 18 - Uluru
- Day 19 - Uluru to Alice Springs
- Day 20 - Alice Springs to Tennant Creek
- Day 21 - Tennant Creek to Katherine
- Day 22 - Katherine to Kakadu National Park
- Day 23 - Kakadu National Park
- Day 24 - Kakadu National Park to Darwin
- Day 25 - Darwin
- 24 nights in special Contiki accommodation based on quad-share. 17 nights in hotels & resorts. 2 nights in a lodge, 1 night in an eco-lodge,1 night in a hostel, 1 night in a surf school village, 1 night in a cattle station lodge, 1 night on an outback bush camp in a comfy Aussie swag.
- Sailing option: substitute 2 nights in resort with 2 nights on a yacht
- 32 meals: 22 breakfasts & 10 dinners - as per itinerary
- Sailing Option - 35 meals: 22 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 11 dinners
- Flight from Cairns to Alice Springs (or reverse)
- Experienced tour managers and drivers
- Transport in a modern, air-conditioned coach
- FREE Contiki Travellers Guide info book
- FREE Contiki document wallet
What to do next
You can check dates and availabilites by email, phone or visiting our website. Only a £60 deposit required to book. Full payment not due until 45 days prior to departure.
All the time
Do you accept non UK citizens?
flights, accommodation, food
Contiki Holidays - Your adventure stars here!
200 + tours, 50 countries, 1 travel company, endless possibilities! This is Contiki and this is our world. We don’t just take you to destinations, we immerse you in them, along with other travellers aged 18 to 35 from around the world and a human guide book of a Tour Manager. Together you’ll see the sights, experience the cultures all whilst staying places and doing things that you can only do with Contiki.