2 Day 4WD Kakadu
Two days in a 4WD exploring waterfalls, learning about Aboriginal rock art and culture and searching for big crocodiles in the Mary River Wetlands. Great if you are short on time and want a taste of Kakadu National Park.Tour Highlights
- Ubirr Rock - See ancient Aboriginal rock art.
- Private wildlife croc cruise - See big crocodiles on the Mary River wetlands.
- Twin Falls - By inspired by the natural beauty.
- Jim Jim Falls - Walk into this waterhole and have a cooling swim.
Spot crocodiles (and other wild creatures!) on a cruise along the fresh waters of the Mary River Wetlands. After lunch, discover more about the land and its stories at the Bowali Visitor Centre. The whole of Kakadu is spread out before you at Ubirr Rock, where we spend the afternoon. Tonight we camp in Kakadu National Park.Day 2: Kakadu to Darwin
Jim Jim Falls is our first stop today, and it's a stunner! You'll feel a bit dwarfed by the towering cliffs as we hike to the base of the falls. By now you've probably worked up an appetite for some lunch! This afternoon the spectacular gorge of Twin Falls is experienced onboard a National Park operated boat and along the boardwalk. Unwind for a bit on the sandy banks before we trek back to Darwin.Tropical Summer Itinerary (Dec to May)
- Day 1 - Wildlife Cruise - Nourlangie Rock - Sunset at Yellow Waters - Overnight in Kakadu.
- Day 2 - Cathedral Termite Mounds - Boulder Creek - Motor Car Falls
Work starter pack
Do you accept non UK citizens?
Do you accept applicants with disabilities?
Our legendary tours all over Oz to Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kakadu, Fraser Island, the Blue Mountains … keep us as Australia’s Number 1 backpacker tour company. We cater for the active budget traveller, so choose camping, accommodated soft adventure tours or a package travel deal - we’ll show you the site.