Ultimate Explorer - Both Islands
from £1795 GBP
Our most popular trip and quite possibly the best thing you can do in New Zealand. Grab life with both hands on this in depth, all-points covered action and adventure wilderness experience. This trip guarantees to show you the best of the North and South Island, visit spectacular National Parks and enjoy the finest activities, hikes and bike rides New Zealand has to offer.
For those starting in Auckland you can head north first to enjoy the Bay of Islands, or head south first and hold on to the prospect of the warm waters at the end of your trip.Best bits
- Explore NZ's spectacular National Parks
- Learn the Haka and Paddle a Waka
- Enjoy a tasty hangi on a Maori Marae stay
- Try many of the countries top rated hikes
- Go sandboarding, zorbing and rafting
- Hike the incredible Fox Glacier
- Stay & dine by lakes, mountains & oceans
Departs: Anywhere on the loop. Popular choices are Auckland and Christchurch. You can take extended breaks anywhere along the way.
Finishes: Wherever you started the loop - but contact us if it doesn’t quite fit - we are flexible!
Groups: 26 - 28 per trip
Duration: 27 or 28 days
Fitness Level: all levels
Camping in commerical and department of conservation camps. Most nights you can upgrade to a cabin for a small fee. Tasty and healthy meals 3 times a day most days (check itinerary). Snacks and hot and cold drinks are sometimes included.What's Included
- All travel
- Side trips to remote areas & walking tracks
- Sports equipment on board
- Food & drinks (as per itinerary
- Camp fees
- Amazing memories and plenty more
- You can start at any point on the loop
- You can take extended breaks at any point and join another bus passing through
- Optional activities aren’t included but we get good discounts and theres always free alternatives with sports gear on board
- Our average group size is around 26
- Cabin upgrades available most nights for a small fee
TOP RATED IN NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC’S BEST ADVENTURE TRAVEL COMPANIES ON EARTH
Do you accept non UK citizens?
Do you accept applicants with disabilities?
Flying Kiwi immerses you in the outdoor beauty, culture and excitement of New Zealand.
The only company whose pass is valid for 2 years and combines flexible hop-on-hop-off options with the convenience of a tour. Top rated in National Geographic’s 2009 “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth.”