Gorilla Trek & Tanzania - 25 Days
Arriving in Nairobi, Kenya, you’ll head first to the Masai Mara, a legendary trans-border National Park featuring some of the most spectacular wildlife in all of Africa. Pass into the African Rift Valley and on to Lake Victoria – Africa’s biggest lake – and cross into Uganda, a small country of strikingly diverse landscapes. From Kampala we head to Lake Bunyoni, the deepest crater lake in Africa and the base for our optional gorilla trek. Take part in a range of activities on the lake or simply soak up the scenery!
After the gorilla trek, we head back to Kampala and then Kenya, to the Lake Nakuru National Park for another helping of world class game viewing. Onward to the UNESCO-listed Serengeti, Dar es Salaam and finally the beautiful beaches of Zanzibar. This is 25 days jam-packed with game viewing, beautiful scenery, relaxation and a close encounter with the mountain gorillas of Uganda.
We include your arrival transfers from Nairobi airport, transport in a fully equipped expedition truck, camping fees and appropriate equipment, road taxes and tolls, the services of a three-man crew (leader, driver, cook) and most meals.
• Arrival transfer from Nairobi Airport on day 1
• Transport in fully equipped expedition truck
• All camping fees & appropriate equipment
• Park entry & game drives - Lake Nakuru NP, Masai Mara
• All road taxes & tolls
• 1st night pre expedition dorm accommodation at Acacia Camp Nairobi
• Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
• 20 breakfasts, 19 lunches and 19 dinners
• Return ferry to Zanzibar