Latin American Dance Lessons in Rio
from £745 GBP
to £2895 GBP
Wherever you are in the country, you'll most likely be greeted by 'Samba Rodas' (circles), and it's hard to escape being asked to strut your stuff alongside the locals! Join us on a special Latin American Dance Course and get your skills up to scratch in the studio before hitting the streets.Styles of dance taught
- Ballroom Dance
- An exciting, never-to-be-forgotten adventure into Australian culture.
- You'll learn a lot from experts in your field about how they work in a cultural environment that's different to what you're used to.
- New skills, more confidence, a greater understanding of a different culture, invaluable personal and professional development.
- An entry on your CV or résumé that will put you head and shoulders above most others in the job market
- And best of all ... an unforgettable experience!
Add to your travel experience in Brazil by doing some additional exciting activities
- Capoeira: A cross between a dance, a fight skill and an art form ... fascinating and fun!
- Brazilian Music courses: Choose from a variety of local percussion/styles
- Portuguese Language Courses: Immerse yourself in the language and you'll be amazed at the effects it brings!
- Yoga Courses
- Photography courses
- Watersports, Treks and Adventure Activities
Talk to us - We're there to help you. Most of our team are ex Travellers volunteers and are ideally qualified to offer advice and guidance because they know what you're looking for. They'll help you find your perfect project - and then make it all happen!
If you’d like to apply for this project. Visit our website and complete the application form. As soon as we receive it, we’ll liaise with you and then start making your travel adventure happen.
It’s as easy as that.
When you’re on your placement, if you’d like to extend your time, you can do so at a small additional cost.
Costs vary depending on how long you want to stay for. Prices accommodation, 24/7 support and backup before you go and throughout your placement, as well as meeting you at the nearest airport.
All the time
This placement would suit:
Anyone keen on immersing themselves in South American culture and learning to get down to some Latin American dancing.
Do you accept non UK citizens?
Do you accept applicants with disabilities?
accommodation, airport pickup
YOUR ADVENTURE STARTS HERE! Help children, animals and conservation around the world. Gain valuable work experience and new skills. All ages & nationalities welcome. EXPLORE a new culture from the inside on worthwhile, well-structured projects.
FLEXIBLE: From two weeks to one year - you choose your dates and duration.