Journey to Angkor Wat
Enjoy a steaming bowl of noodle soup and watch the locals practice Tai Chi in the bustling capital of Hanoi. Have a go at making your own Vietnamese dish at a cooking class with a trip to the local market for a real hands-on experience. Sit back and relax on a cruise boat or get those biceps pumping with a kayak trip around the stunning limestone karsts of Halong Bay. All aboard as we head south on the Reunification Express to the imperial city of Hue. Explore the ruins of the city’s regal past before continuing south along the breathtaking coastline to the picturesque riverside town of Hoi An. Renowned for its silk, Hoi An is the perfect place to have made that silk shirt you’ve always wanted! Cycle out to the countryside, passing lush rice paddies and observe fishing and farming communities as they go about their day’s work. We fly to Ho Chi Minh City to soak in the hectic metropolis and the history of war. Cruise the Mekong Delta visiting floating markets and home factories where you can feed your sweet tooth with local delicacies. Sailing across the border, we enter Cambodia and make our way to the up-and-coming capital of Phnom Penh to see the lavish Royal Palace. Our tour ends exploring the incredible temples of Angkor.
• 14 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 dinner
• Economy class flight Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
• Bicycle ride to Tra Que village and cooking demonstration
• Airport arrival transfer day 1 and departure transfer day 9
• Escorted by an English speaking Vietnamese and Cambodian tour guides. Specialist guide in the Mekong Delta.
• Visa approval letter for Vietnam (excl. stamping fee required upon arrival)
• 8 nights 4 star and special class hotels
• Halong Bay Junk boat cruise - swim, kayak, explore caves and floating villages
• Sampan and row boat journeys in the Mekong Delta
• Guided sightseeing - Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Ho Ain, Mekong Delta, Saigon, Cu Chi, Phnom Penh and the Temples of Angkor
• All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Maximum group size: 20 travellers
accommodation, airport pickup