Pacific to Atlantic 1
from £1280 GBP
From the pristine peaks of the Andes to the world’s most famous beach city, and from one coast to another, this is an epic adventure if ever there was one! We’ll take you through the ancient Inca Empire, across the Chaco of northern Argentina, up to the Iguazu Falls and Pantanal wetlands, and then we’ll culminate on the coast of Brazil for the world’s best party. From the Pacific to the Atlantic, you’ll be immersed in the Latino way of life every step of the way.
Pacific to Atlantic 1 is a Tucan Travel Budget Expedition which is suited to anyone aged between 18 and 35 who wants to travel in the company of other young, fun and like-minded people.
Day 1 to 1
Day 2 to 3
Paracas - Nazca
Day 4 to 7
Puerto Inca Arequipa
Day 8 to 10
Day 11 to 14
Inca Trail or free time in Cuzco
Day 15 to 16
Day 17 to 19
Day 20 to 22
La Paz (Bolivia)
Day 23 to 26
Free camping – Potosi - Uyuni
Day 27 to 30
Free Camping – Salta (Argentina)
Day 31 to 33
Free Camping – San Ignacio
Day 34 to 35
Foz do Iguacu (Brazil)
Day 36 to 39
Free Camping – Bonito
Day 40 to 42
Day 43 to 47
Campo Grande – Free Camping – Parati
Day 48 to 49
Depart Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Accommodation: 60% tents, 40% hotels / hostels
- Meals: Most meals while camping, lunches when travelling on Tucan Travel vehicle
- Transport: Modern fully equipped Tucan Travel Mercedes Benz expedition vehicle
Group: Average 15 – 24; max 34. Due to the modular system of our tours some passengers may join or leave the tour at different times.
Age: Recommended 18 to 35, recommended max 35.
Staff: Tucan Travel tour leader and Tucan Travel driver, local guides
- Local fund
- International flights & departure tax, tips on all excursions plus border taxes, visas, travel insurance, personal items, other tips
- Pre & post tour hotels plus airport transfers
- Spending money - We recommend you allow at least US$150 per week. This should cover additional meals, snacks, laundry, drinks, some souvenirs and most museum and site entrance fees. This should cover meals when staying in hotels, snacks, laundry, drinks, some souvenirs and most museum and site entrance fees. This amount does not allow for any of the optional excursions.
- Optional excursions
Do you accept non UK citizens?
Do you accept applicants with disabilities?
Adventure travel specialists since 1987, Tucan Travel offers 450+ exciting adventures including escorted group tours, Independent Travel and Expedition Cruises worldwide.
Best Small Tour Operator of the Year.
Tucan Travel have been voted best Small Tour Operator of the Year at the British Travel Awards for 2009