Falls to Cape - 22 Days
From Victoria Falls to the fairest Cape, On the Go Tours takes you on a spectacular Southern African safari adventure. Starting at Vic Falls, enjoy a range of activities like bungee-jumping or river-rafting to get your adrenaline pumping. Crossing into Botswana, we visit the Chobe National Park to spot big game before heading to the legendary Okavango Delta, renowned for the diversity of its wildlife and beautiful scenery. Entering Namibia in the North, we travel to Etosha National Park and the nearby Cheetah Park, where you have the chance to meet the resident cheetahs – an experience not to be missed!
Heading deeper into the Namib, we travel to Swakopmund, a coastal Namibian town founded during the German occupation in the 19th Century. From here it’s south along Africa’s West Coast all the way to Cape Town, stopping at the dunes of Sossusvlei, The Fish River Canyon, the Orange River, the wine-growing regions of Ceres and Namaqualand and finally to the cosmopolitan Mother City of Cape Town.
Falls to Cape is also offered as a Northbound itinerary, and includes transport on a fully equipped expedition truck, arrival transfers from Victoria Falls airport, the services of a 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook), all road taxes and tolls, park entry, game drive, and most meals.
• Arrival transfer from Vic Falls Airport on day 1
• 19 breakfasts, 15 lunches and 15 dinners
• Transport in fully equipped expedition truck
• Park Entry & Game drive - Etosha NP and Chobe NP
• All road taxes & tolls
• 1st night pre expedition accommodation in a permanent tent at Victoria Falls Rest Camp (shared facilities).
• All camping fees & appropriate equipment
• Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
• Chobe River boat trip