Awesome Adventures Oz: Great Barrier Reef Adventures, Camira Sailing Adventure and Dive Combo
from $345 AUD
• Two days on the water, exploring the best of the Whitsundays
• The thrill of high-speed sailing through the famous and spectacular Whitsunday Islands
• Time to explore stunning Whitehaven beach and swim in the warm tropical waters
• Snorkelling among colourful marine life with all gear provided
• Beach activities
• Morning and afternoon tea
• An all-you-can-eat lunch
• Coach transfers from all Airlie Beach accommodation to Abel Point Marina or Shute Harbour
• Visit the region's most acclaimed Great Barrier Reef site
• Enjoy an introductory dive
• Queensland's most innovative & spacious reef pontoon
• Unique giant waterslide
• Spectacular panoramic underwater viewing chamber
• Subsea Adventure semi submersible
• Free wetsuit usage
• Presentations by Reef Experts
• Sundecks for topping up your tan
• Massage / helicopter scenic flights (extra cost).
Great Barrier Reef Adventures:
The Great Barrier Reef is one of the great wonders of the natural world; it's a 'must-see' for any visitor to the region.
Enjoy an exciting trip to Reefworld for a full day exploring an amazing reef pontoon! Cruise to the outer Great Barrier Reef onboard ‘Seaflight’, a 37m, wave -piercer fitted with motion stabilizers, spacious air-conditioned lounges, a bar and external viewing decks.
Here, you will spend time on Queensland's most innovative reef pontoon – enjoy the underwater viewing chamber and the only giant waterslide on the Great Barrier Reef! Explore the underwater wonderland and be blown away by the colourful corals and abundance of marine life with unbelievable snorkelling, diving, semi-sub or semi-submersible rides. On the pontoon there is also undercover seating and tables, sun decks for topping up the tan, changing rooms and access to the air-conditioned comfort of ‘Seaflight’.
A full range of activities is offered at extra cost, with snorkeling, intro and certified diving, massage, helicopter scenic flights and photos from the on-board photographer.
Meals: Morning tea, afternoon tea and a sumptuous buffet lunch is included. There are two bars on board serving a full range of alcoholic and soft drinks (at own expense). Complimentary tea and coffee is available.
Whitehaven Beach Camira Sailing Adventure
Cruising the Whitsundays is already an incredible experience but nothing beats sailing through crystal clear waters on an 85ft catamaran!
Experience the wonders of this full day excursion exploring magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park on board ‘Camira’ – a world first with her sleek lines, spacious deck areas and breathtaking performance.
This is a fully inclusive day cruise to Whitehaven Beach and you don’t need to reach for your wallet! All activities, morning and afternoon tea, a delicious barbecue lunch and all refreshments are included whilst on board, with a license to serve beer and wine from 11am.
Swimming, snorkeling, beautiful beaches and bays, an all you can eat buffet lunch and the thrill of high performance sailing – put it all together and you have an exceptional day out on the water!
Available only on presentation of a valid student, Peterpans, YHA, ISIC, VIP, NOMADS or, BASE card.