The Latin American Triangle
You will participate in three separate 2 week volunteering projects in three of our project locations. Buenos Aires (Argentina), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), and Quito (Ecuador). You don't need any qualifications or previous experience to participate in these voluntary projects!
From the charming elegance of Buenos Aires to the dramatic Iguaçu Falls to Brazils’ dynamic capital of Rio de Janeiro this really is a unique experience. With a selection of voluntary work projects to choose from, as well as additional cultural courses available to you in each city, we’ve done all the hard work!
All you have to do is handpick your perfect itinerary
- A fully packed, exciting and varied experience of an amazing continent
- Experience three incredible cities during a compact tour of the region
- You choose your preferred voluntary projects - make a difference!
- Try out some local cultural activities - from surfing in Rio to Spanish lessons in Buenos Aires
- Comfortable, organised and safe transportation throughout Argentina and Brazil (by business class air conditioned bus)
- Excellent organisers, brimming with local knowledge and know how
- Meet other volunteers for a social, lively experience
- Secure and professional support and backup is provided throughout your placement, 24 hours a day
Buenos Aires: 2 Weeks
The seductive and bustling capital of Buenos Aires is renowned for its cosmopolitan, chic attitude, hosting a surprisingly European feel, reminiscent of Paris with its chic tree-lined avenues and wonderful plazas. One of Latin America's most popular cities, there is plenty to keep you entertained -day and night…
Projects Availble In Buenos Aires:
- Care work at an orphanage
- Teach English
- Spanish Lessons (all levels)
- Photography Courses
Quito: 2 Weeks
Ecuador is a must-see country to explore. We have projects located in Quito, the vibrant capital city, and the fabulous Galápagos islands.
The city of Quito is very friendly with lots to do in the evenings, including an array of restaurants that cater for every taste in food.
Projects In Quito:
- Street Kids Prokect
- Teach English to Underprivileged Children
- Care for Children in Orphanages
- Care for severely disabled and sick children in a Children's Hospital
- Galapagos Islands (contact us for details)
Rio de Janeiro: 2 Weeks
Jammed between miles of coastline and mountains, Rio is one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Famous for carnival, samba and the soft white Copacabana beach, Rio pulses with life. The inhabitants of Rio pursue pleasure like no other people! Fully utilizing their impressive beaches with beautiful people, dancing, music, ice cold beers and the local firewater, cachaça!
Swim, sunbathe and surf at the glorious beaches, hike through the lush Tijuca forest, play volleyball, futeball or soccer and visit the traditional São Cristóvão cultural market for some culinary and local treats!
Projects In Rio:
- Coach Sports
- Teach Dance
- Teach English
- Surfing lessons
- Capoeira lessons
- Portuguese lessons (all levels)
- Food (unless otherwise stated)
- All Accommodation throughout the 6 weeks
- Free pick up from Buenos Aires airport and drop off at Rio airport at the end of your project and all transport throughout the continent inbetween.
- Local staff who are paid to offer a range of support, including 24/7 assistance
- UK administration and 24/7 emergency helpline.
- A welcome meal with organizers and other volunteers in each location
- Donations to worthwhile projects
What you'll gain from doing this Project:
- An exciting, never-to-be-forgotten adventure into Australian culture.
- You'll learn a lot from experts in your field about how they work in a cultural environment that's different to what you're used to.
- New skills, more confidence, a greater understanding of a different culture, invaluable personal and professional development.
- An entry on your CV or résumé that will put you head and shoulders above most others in the job market
- And best of all ... an unforgettable experience!
What to do next
Talk to us - We're there to help you. Most of our team are ex Travellers volunteers and are ideally qualified to offer advice and guidance because they know what you're looking for. They'll help you find your perfect project - and then make it all happen!
If you’d like to apply for this project. Visit our website and complete the application form. As soon as we receive it, we’ll liaise with you and then start making your travel adventure happen.
It’s as easy as that.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Travellers Worldwide should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.