Southern delicacies include chicken and ribs, biscuits and gravy, and more curiously, Elvis' favorite Graceland snack, a peanut butter and banana concoction. But here's food for thought: Our equally eclectic travel menu of mouth-watering southern destinations, nicely sandwiched between prime left- and right-coast stop-overs. Get a taste of Texas, full servings of Memphis and New Orleans, and a naughty nibble of Las Vegas, before a final bite in the Big Apple, New York City.
- Day 1 - Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- Day 2 - Las Vegas
- Day 3 - Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon
- Day 4 - Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 5 - Grand Canyon to Cortez via Monument Valley
- Day 6 - Cotez to Albuquerque via Durango
- Day 7 - Albuquerque to Amarillo
- Day 8 - Amarillo to Dallas
- Day 9 - Dallas
- Day 10 - Dallas to Memphis
- Day 11 - Memphis
- Day 12 - Memphis to New Orleans
- Day 13 - New Orleans
- Day 14 - New Orleans to Tallahassee
- Day 15 - Tallahassee to Orlando
- Day 16 - Orlando
- Day 17 - Orlando to Miami
- Day 18 - Miami
- Day 19 - Miami to Cocoa Beach
- Day 20 - Cocoa Beach to St. Augustine via Kennedy Space Station
- Day 21 - St. Augustine to Savannah
- Day 22 - Savannah to Raleigh via Charleston
- Day 23 - Raleigh to Washington D.C.
- Day 24 and Day 25 - Washington D.C.
- Day 26 - Washington D.C. to New York
- 25 nights in twin-share accommodation: 23 nights in hotels and 2 nights in a cabin
- 31 Meals: 17 breakfasts & 14 dinners - as per itinerary
- Experienced tour manager and driver
- Transport in a modern, air conditioned coach with powerpoints for charging
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities
- Local taxes and services charges
What to do next:
You can check dates and availabilites by email, phone or visiting our website. Only a £60 deposit required to book. Full payment not due until 45 days prior to departure.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Contiki should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.