If you like a sense of freedom and have a great love for adventure then a Britz van will be just what you’re looking for. Wind up in any number of New Zealand’s top and lesser discovered spots, minus the hassles of where to stay. Whip up your own feasts, self-plan your adventures and explore this beautiful country with unlimited boundaries! Models range from 2-6 berths to suit everyone’s budget, all with super useful extras included.
Look what you get!
- Unlimited kilometre travel
- Kitchen gear (crockery, cutlery, mixing bowls, cooking utensils)
- General gear (clothes pegs, clothes hangers, broom, bucket)
- Standard Insurance with an excess of AU$7,500 (AU$1,800 for Rookie or AU $2,500 for Rookie from 01 April 2009)
- 24-hour on-road assistance
- FREE Travel Wallet - with travel and safe driving information
- 10% discount off site fees at all BIG4 Holiday Parks
- Discounts on multiple hires in Australia and New Zealand
- Rates include GST (Goods & Services Tax)
- Driver goes free at Waitomo caves.
Britz Bonus Pack
Britz offer a Bonus Pack available for a daily fee, in addition to the rental rates. The pack includes:
- Excess Reduction Option 2 (nil excess)
- No Worries Cover (PCO2 - extends the insurance cover to include accidental damage to the overhead and underbody sections of the vehicle)
- 1 x linen and bedding kit per person
- Picnic table and chairs
- Pre-purchase gas option
- Extra driver fees
- Administration fee
- 4WD Outback Safety Kit for 4WD campervan rentals
- One-way fee (from 01 April 2009)