Work in Australia
If you’re going to Australia on your Gap Year and are going to be looking for work then OzIntro is for you! As well as giving you an amazing first week in Oz they’ll give you personal assistance with finding work anywhere in Oz!.
Whether you're looking for office work, a bar job, a labouring job or even to do some fruit picking, you'll have a access to the most up to date resources and contacts for finding work!
And from their office in Sydney they’ll be there to help you find work, not just during your first week but for the entire time you’re in Oz!
What you'll get
- Personal assistance, when you're ready to start looking for work, anywhere in Oz!
- An Australian Bank Account
- A Tax File Number & Medicare Card
- An Aussie SIM Card
- Unlimited Free Internet
- 12 months of Mail Holding
- Discounted Training Courses (RSA, RCG, White Card)
- A ‘Work in Oz’ information booklet and info session
- Help with sorting your Working Holiday Visa
- Help with sorting your Second year Visa
- A Guide to fruit-picking in Australia
- Help with claiming your Tax Refund
- And lots more!!!
Plus, at the OzIntro office in Sydney you can:
- Use the computers to search for work or update and print your resume - all for free.
- Get information and enrol in any training courses you might need to do.
- Get help with getting your Tax and Superannuation back before you leave Oz.
- Get help with your Resume.
- Get help with applying for your second Working Holiday Visa.
With loads of useful information, advice and unlimited personal assistance you don't have to stress about finding work in Oz
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. OzIntro should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.