Countries: Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Palestinian Territory, OccupiedFrom the great Egyptian pyramids of Giza, through the unique rose red city of Petra in Jordan, to the holiest of cities – Jerusalem and Bethlehem – in Israel, join us on a tour that covers the most fabled lands in the ancient world.
After touring the antiquities of Egypt in Cairo, we journey down to Aswan to begin a two night cruise along the Nile River onboard a felucca. You’ll visit a number of sites including the temples of Kom Ombo and Edfu before arriving at the living museum that is Luxor and the Valley of the Kings.
Two days of sun, sea and sand await you at the Red Sea resort of Dahab before donning your adventurer’s hat once again as we cross the Gulf of Aqaba and make our way to the ancient city of Petra. We continue to Wadi Rum for a desert safari and camping under the stars. Float like a cork in the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth, before visiting the ancient town of Madaba. The next few days will be spent in the holiest of cities as we explore Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Nazareth before ending the tour in Amman.
We’ll be there to meet you at the airport in Cairo and transfer you to Amman’s international airport. Breakfast is included daily and during your felucca cruise you’ll be provided with lunch and dinner. We’ll transport you in comfort by train, boat, 4x4 jeep and private A/C vehicles and our experienced and qualified local guides will bring history to life during your sightseeing tours.
• 17 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
• 1 overnight train: Cairo - Aswan (seater train), 1 night bus: Luxor - Dahab
• Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1 and day 18
• Swimming in the Dead Sea
• Touring in Israel - Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Cana, Tiberias, Capernaum & Tabgha
• All additional transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
• 5 nights 4 - 5 star hotels - Egypt, 7 nights 3 star hotels - Jordan & Israel, 1 night deluxe desert camp (Wadi Rum) and 2 nights felucca (open deck)
• Ferry crossing: Nuweiba - Aqaba
• Touring of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Edfu, Luxor, Dahab, Petra, Wadi Rum, Karak and Madaba
• 4x4 desert safari through Wadi Rum
• Escorted by Egyptian tour leader/guide qualified in Egyptology, licensed Jordanian tour guide in Jordan, servies of a coach tour guide in Israel
• Entrance fees included for sightseeing in Israel.
accommodation, airport pickup