from £750 GBP
This trip offers the opportunity, in just a few short days, to experience the many wonderful and colourful sides of Cuba that make this country so incredible. Explore the faded magnificence of Havana before crossing the island to the ancient coastal town of Trinidad where, to wander the cobble stoned backstreets is to step back in time. On your short adventure you will experience Cuba’s lively music and dance, laze about on beautiful sandy beaches and learn of Cuba’s revolutionary heroes. Cuba really is fantastic!
Day 1-2 Havana
Day 3-4 Trinidad
Day 5 Santa Clara
Day 6-7 Vinales
Day 8 Cayo Levisa
Day 9 Havana
8 nights Budget/tourist class hotels
• Geckos expert English-speaking local tour guide throughout the tour, and professional local site guides at some sites.
• Sightseeing (including entrance fees where applicable): Old Havana; UNESCO World Heritage-listed Trinidad; Santa Clara including the Che Guevara Monument; and the sugar cane fields and tobacco plantations of Vinales.
• Full day boat trip to the sandy beaches of Cayo Levisa.
• One night in a country lodge in Soroa, in the Sierra del Rosario mountains.
• Free time to explore Havana, Trinidad and Vinales.