Rehabilitate & Release Wildlife in the USA & Canada!
Travel to the wild and beautiful paces Canada and the USA to rehabilitate and rescue wildlife! Volunteer at a wildlife hospital and care center where injured and orphaned animals like racoons, deer, coyotes, bald eagles, owls and bears are rehabilitated and released back in to the wild!
Animal rescue and rehabilitation is fundamental to the continued conservation and protection of Canada’s and the USA's diverse native animal species. You will be involved with the daily care of the animals.
Working at a Wildlife Rehabilitation Center can be very intense at times because of the hours you sometimes have to keep. There may be evening feedings. Volunteers will be expected to be involved in all aspects of the shelter. Your job will include feeding, food preparation, cleaning, laundry, administering treatment, participating in building projects, research, educating the public, painting, etc..
- Help, rescue and rehabilitate Native North American wildlife
- Enjoy the surrounding nature and country side.
- Great Wildlife viewing opportunities
- Excellent opportunities for outdoor Lovers: Surf, Bike, hike, go on bear or whale watch safari, kayak, dog sled, ski, snowboard and so much more!|
- Excellent opportunity for those enrolled in wildlife related studies needing to make an internship as part of their study. Research projects can be discussed and integrated in your volunteer/internship experience.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Fronteering should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.