Sun, Sand & Sticky Rice
from £595 GBP
This adventure covers the best of Thailand’s famous tropical south - from visiting popular beaches to camping on a secluded island. Starting in Bangkok, we travel south to Koh Samui, famous for its coconut palms, and the Krabi area, where we stay by a peaceful beach at Krabi. We spend a night beach camping, on a secluded island in beautiful Phang Nga Bay, before finishing our journey on Thailand’s largest island, Phuket.
3-4 Koh Samui
5 Khao Sok National Park
6-7 Ao Nang
8 Koh Lawa - Beach Camp
Total tour price is GBP 545 for departures to 31 January 2012 and GBP 520 for departures from 01 February to 28 February 2012
1 night Sleeper train
5 nights Guesthouse
2 nights Hotel
1 night Beach camp
• Gecko’s expert English-speaking local tour guide throughout the tour, and local site guides at some sites.
• Longtail boat ride to secluded Ao Nang, with two days in comfortable, fan-cooled bungalows.
• Longtail boat ride in Phang Nga Bay, with overnight beach camping.
• Stay in a jungle guesthouse and canoeing trip in Khao Sok National Park.
• Sightseeing (including entrance fees where relevant): Bangkok city tour and Koh Samui island tour.
• Time to relax in Koh Samui, Krabi area and Phuket.
• Overnight sleeper train from Bangkok to Surat Thani.