Patagonia. Where else in the world would you want to perfect your outdoor skills? Rugged, remote, vast and sublime – Patagonia’s beauty is unrivalled, and the trekking is unreal.
This 3 month program is broken into 3 modules that focus on different key areas to build your repertoire of skills and experience. Your time in Patagonia will be split between intensive practical and theoretical training, gaining world-recognised guiding qualifications, plus work experience in the adventure tourism industry.
This Argentinian – Chilean based program specialises in the following guiding disciplines:
- Sea kayaking
While this is an Adventure Guide Program, it’s not all about the outdoors and outdoor pursuits. There will be cultural activities and exchange; sightseeing and touring; personal development; community and social events; free time and plenty of opportunity for exploration.
- Accommodation and meals for duration of program
- Work experience in the adventure tourism industry
- All technical equipment, program related transport & travel
- Qualified & experienced technical instructors
- NZ Outdoor Instructor Association Leader Hiking Qualification
- International Wilderness First Aid certificate
- Modules on guiding and leadership skills, critical incident management & technical skills
- Enjoy the experience of living in an isolated region of South America!