Pilot in mile-high scandal
Apparently 95% of travellers want to be a part of the Mile High Club (and let’s be honest, the other 5% are probably lying). Well, a Qantas pilot is going to have to wait a little longer for the chance to join the prestigious club after being caught in a mile-high scandal.
Passengers in the first class section of QF32 from London to Australia were stunned at the pilot’s amorous antics with a female first class passenger, raising questions over what added extras you get in first class.
The pilot was allegedly seen sitting on her lap during the flight before, according to other passengers, things became quite steamy.
He was scolded twice by the cabin crew as passengers became annoyed at the public displays of affection.
The pilot was off-duty and not in uniform at the time.
A spokeswoman for Qantas said: "Qantas is aware of an incident involving a travelling crew member on board QF32. The matter is being investigated internally in line with Qantas policy. Interaction of that nature is something that wouldn't be sanctioned."
It seems getting frisky on flights is the high times at the moment after an Australian couple were arrested over the weekend for trying to join the Mile High Club in a Jetstar plane’s bathroom.
The unidentified 44-year-old man and 39-year-old woman were arrested Saturday morning, news.com.au reports.
The rules and regulations state that airline passengers aren’t allowed to enter toilets together, and if they do, they’ll be asked to come out with no further repercussions.
If you’re planning a gap year for 2012 then read our beginners guide to round the world flights. It’s packed full of advice and information, though not on how to join the Mile High Club…