Time to head to the Caribbean!
Beaches! Many a backpacking itinerary has been shaped around finding the most perfect stretch of sand, and Trip Advisor has just named the best beaches in the world RIGHT NOW.
The winner is Grace Bay in the Caribbean paradise of Turks and Caicos, closely followed by Brazil’s Baia do Sancho.
Trip Advisor also named the best beaches in Britain, with Woolacombe Beach in Devon emerging triumphant. It’s nice, but it’s not quite the Caribbean.
Here’s the top ten world’s best beaches.
Here's the full top 25 beaches in the world:
1. Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos
2. Baia do Sancho, Brazil
3. Playa Paraiso, Cuba
4. Anse Lazio, Seychelles
5. Cayo de Agua, Venezuela
6. Flamenco Beach, Puerto Rica
7. Playa de Ses Illetes, Spain
8. Ngapali Beach, Myanmar
9. West Bay Beach, Honduras
10. Nacpan Beach, Philippines
11. Maho Beach, U.S. Virgin Islands
12. Whitehaven Beach, Australia
13. Sharm El Luli, Egypt
14. Elafonissi Beach, Crete
15. Playa Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
16. The Baths, British Virgin Islands
17. Camp's Bay Beach, South Africa
18. Praia da Marinha, Portugal
19. Kata Noi Beach, Thailand
20. Clearwater Beach, United States
21. Playa Paraiso, Mexico
22. Agonda Beach, India
23. Horseshoe Bay Beach, Bermuda
24. Tumon Beach, Guam
25. Praia de Santa Maria, Cape Verde