Exclusive Offers From Our Partners

View Deals

Bachelor degree

Author Posts Send Reply


I would like to teach English as a foreign language in China, Japan, or South Korea all the jobs say you need a bachelor’s degree but don’t have one & was wondering is there any jobs where you don’t need to have one.
Any advice would be great.


Hi Ash,
Some jobs may take you on if you have a TEFL qualification – these are weekend courses you can take in the UK. Not having a BA can lead to visa difficulties, however.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Whether you’re a newbie traveller looking for help or a backpacking veteran with words of wisdom to share, our community is waiting for you.

Join the Community
[contact-form-7 id="4" title="Contact form 1"]