Sex, getting stoned and nature

Post Reply New Thread

Sex, getting stoned and nature

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-02-05

I’d like to take a trip which is to be a mix of getting laid (via nightlife or red light areas), smoking pot (I’m a beginner) and nature (hikes, treks, seeing wildlife and adventure sports). I’m a vegetarian who eats egg too. I’m thinking Ethiopia or Ecuador (other suggestions welcome). I’m thinking of going in a couple of months so looking to plan and buy tickets now. I know the countries I mentioned are probably not the most tourist friendly so thinking having like minded Travel Buddies might help.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-10-08

Hi there, well it looks we have the same interest. Don’t you want to go to Thailand from 22nd of feb. till 10th of march? I am not a beginner wink

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-02-05

Hi Eva,

I can’t take a vacation that long, and I don’t think Thailand is 420 friendly. Let me know if you think otherwise. The dates you suggested are also too near. At least two months advance would be good for getting cheap fares.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-09-17

helloo their i am from ethiopia i will make u every thing easy for as u will be ur home land .i am waiting for u and to know each other /atikadejene@gmail.com