Looking for a travel partner South America/Australia summer 2017/ Backpacking

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for a travel partner South America/Australia summer 2017/ Backpacking

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-02-24

Hello,

I am making this post because I am searching for a traveling partner

A little about myself, I am a 17 year old male from Belgium.
I speak fluid dutch,english and a little french.
I have a very adventures mindset and am planning to make a trip to either South america or Australia.
This trip will take anywhere from 6 months to a year. (we can discuss the time this journey will take once you contact me ! LOL )

All of my friends will either go to college or start working once we finish school in June of 2017, I on the other hand would like to go see the world before I finally settel down, because if I don’t do it now I likely never will.

I know the summer of 2017 is a long way from now but I just wanna start early getting to know my traveling partner, (through Skype,fb ect.)

I am looking for a partner between 18 and 25 (a little older is fine as well), I don’t care about your gender as long as you are fun to hang around with! wink

We will make our trip mostly backpacking, and sleeping in tents at night, I have a few grand saved for the trip but I simply can’t afford to stay in fancy hotels the whole trip, if sleeping in tents and walking a lot is not your style of travel than I don’t think we are meant to become partners.

However if getting a little dirty and relaxing while you travel in pure nature is your thing, well than please let me now,

Best regards!
An adventures (future) traveler

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-05-01

Hey dude, glad I came across this, I am also looking to backpack south America this year around August time if you are still considering? Please message me back and we can talk moresmile