Is no-one happy single

Post Reply New Thread

Is no-one happy single

RankRankRankRankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 2534

Joined 2006-07-14

I just wana know is there anyone else out there that is happy being single.

I mean No offense but there are alot of people who are on here moaning bout how in love they are, and how its like changing theyre ideas bout travellin.Im Freakin out.

There must be some fun loving single people out there who like being able to do what they want,when they want.And not have to explain to someone everytime they wnt to go and get ridiculously drunk for the sake of it.

I mean come on.Relationships are crap,maybe girls dont believe me but the lads no they wud rather just have regular sex.There aint nothing worse than all that relatioship crap.

Its great to be free and single,and when i go travellin,im not going to have any worries at home.Im gonna go out into the wide world and be available.For the whole time.We,re only young once!!!!

Total Posts: 2261

Joined 2006-07-14

Well from a girl’s point of view -

Me and my boyfriend have just recently broken up, and don’t get me wrong, i was really upset and we did have a great time together BUT on the other hand, i was starting to think how fantastic travelling is gonna be without him!  Im not gonna be missing him, worrying about phoning him, wondering what he’s up too!  And i feel really releived now actually!

But i wouldn’t say relationships are crap, maybe if you could have regular sex which is as good as when your in a relationship it would be ok :D but i liked just chilling out with my ex with a takeaway or going on lil adventures together(like camping or paris!)  It’s not all bad mate!

deleted-user

stop on james!

regular sex with different women!

rock on!

Joined 2006-07-14

Regular sex is GREAT

one night stands are absolutley average!

deleted-user

Great post guys!

I agree with James, at least I did up until the fourth paragraph!hehe. I’ve been single for just over a year now and I love it! It makes everything easier and you can do what you want when you want!

And as for travelling, well I couldn’t imaginge trying to do that when you’re leaving someone behind - much better to experience it single!

But I don’t think relationships are all crap, it just depends on the person you’re with. If you’re with an over-powering obsessive jealous type who has to know where you are at every minute of the day or the over-sensitive drama-queen type who takes everything you say to heart and everything little thing is a great big deal then yeah they are crap!

But that’s the person that’s not the relationship!!

xx

Total Posts: 1070

Joined 2006-07-14

I am happy being single. looking forward to the single life while i’m travelling too!  Some couples do get on my nerves.  The couples who can’t be apart for more than half an hour with getting all love sick.

*RANT*

I have a mate who has moved in with his girlfriend and i hardly ever see him now.  On the rare occassion we get him out with the lads, he is texting her within an hour of meeting us and she’ll more often than not turn up before the night is it.  I am that bad company!!  8)

*RANT OVER*

Total Posts: 11379

Joined 2006-06-29

hey james just cos your in a relationship doesnt mean you cant do what you want. if i want to go out and get pissed with my mates i do it, if he wants to he does. fair do’s we live 200 miles apart but still im not constantly texting him to see what he’s doing. id never ever want to be one of them girlfriends that has theirman under the thumb. 2 of my bf’s mates are like that, its quite sad really how someone can change another person for the worse.
even when we are together for a weekend he still goes the football and to the pub with his mates and ill take myself off shopping. we’re a couple not siamese twins!
these couples who have to do everything together and as someone said above gets love sick after half an hour apart do my nut in. what happens if the relationship ends and your whole life has been about them. im always gonna do what i want when i want and no-one will tell me otherwise (apart from my boss, im under the thumb with her!)

Avatar for Sean---i-love-iceland
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 243

Joined 2006-10-31

“maybe girls dont believe me but the lads no they wud rather just have regular sex.”

that is so true. Although u shud of put “most lads”

i cant wait for my travels, waking up when i want, going where i want, when i want, not having to negotiate or put up with girlie tantrums or attention seeking and the like

spot on james

Joined 2006-07-14

I think you lot must have been going out with the wrong type of girls!

Bit young to be so bitter and twisted - dont ya think?  Haha

deleted-user

I don’t know about the rest of the girls, but I’d rather have regualar sex and no relationship…..far too much hassle.

However if a girl did do that she would get rep as a slut, so she would never do it!

deleted-user

no offense sarah but 200 miles apart! im sure he is seeing more than just u love!

it always happens! it happens everywhere! u cant trust one but urself

u seem like too nice a girl if u understand me

xx

Joined 2006-07-14

Bastard - that’s all that needs saying!  haha!

Joined 2006-06-29

i know it sounds so stupid and if it were someone else in my situation id probably be saying the same thing that the man was cheating but why would he cheat on me!!? im kidding im not that bigheaded really!
put it the other way round why does it have to be the guy who cheats, why cant you assume it will be the girl who plays around. i have plenty of oppurtunities to cheat but dont, its called a grown up relationship with trust and respect.
plus all his mates are in relationships and when they all go out when im not there the girls usually tag along and if he did anything they would tell me cos those girls like to gossip!

Joined 2006-07-14

I completley agree, I have recently had a slightly long distance relationship, (about an hour’s drive away)  and we often did our own thing and went out seperatley and I was never even tempted to cheat and I honestly beleive he never did - what’s the point?  If your happy then why would you risk ruining it?  I think cheating just for the sake of it just shows complete immaturity really!  and you can only really love someone properly if you trust them too, it’s part of the package!

Joined 2006-06-29

exactly stacey!  it takes a woman to speak some sense!! hehe no offence to the boys

Joined 2006-07-14

haha, do you think were ganging up on them! :D