South America late 2016 - 6+ Months

Post Reply New Thread

South America late 2016 - 6+ Months

Rank

Total Posts: 41

Joined 2013-01-09

Hey Guys!

South America late 2016! Planning at least 6 months.. anyone planning a similar trip let me know! Would love a travel buddy to share this adventure with!

21 Year old British Guy.. completely open-minded and up for anything! smile

Feel free to send me a message if you have any advice on budgets etc or if your interested in taking this trip with me smile

Thanks.. Happy Travelling!

Luke

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-04-02

Hi!
I’m planning a 6 month backpacking trip around South America as well. I’m planning on starting in mid August in Columbia, then Ecuador, Galapagos, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina and Patagonia.
Where are you planning on traveling to?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-05-06

Hi! I’m Nicolas from Argentina (now living in Spain) and I’ll start a trip on October from Buenos Aires to Mexico. I want to visit Bolivia, Brasil, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela, once there maybe central america why not?
The budget is about 12-14 usd per day no limit time but I think it would be about 8-10 months.
I would like to do my trip with some english speaker who want to exchange his/her english for my spanish, would be great!

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-10-08

I’m planning to hit South America from December 2016 to mid-April 2017. Not sure when you are going but would love to coordinate something!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-10-09

I’m going to be traveling from Argentina up to Mexico over 6 months from the 1st of November by myself- would be great to meet some other travellers doing the same!