Looking for a buddy to join me in Thailand/Vietnam/Australia

Post Reply New Thread

Looking for a buddy to join me in Thailand/Vietnam/Australia

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-03-30

Hi I’m planning on going travelling around September 2016. I want to travel round Thailand or Vietnam for about a month and then travel to Australia where I will work and travel around. I’m 23 and great fun! Looking to have a fab time and a great experience. I don’t want to travel on my own and therefore looking for someone to come with me and share the experience! Let me know x

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-03-22

Hey, im wandering around western Australia in November and December so if ur around let me know x

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-03-30

Oh cool. I should be there then. How long you staying for? X

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-03-22

Really? Oh I am staying just for one month and something unfortunately , I am coming back to England then smile I have no plans yet, just wanna wander around some hitchhiking maybe who knows smile xx

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-04-18

Hello, I will be in Thailand this September smile

Rank

Total Posts: 45

Joined 2015-12-02

unsure on exact dates yet, but might be in se asia from sept-dec

either that or will be doing west coast of oz in nov if i end up going travelling a little later

will be around the world for 12-18 months, im 32 & from UK

Matt

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2016-02-11

Hey!

I’ll be in SE Asia from September onwards then off to NZ and Aus afterwards! Thinking of spending a little longer than a month in Asia though, i fly to Bangkok in September smile

Let me know if you have anything booked! Im on my own too and just starting to plan things so any advice is welcomed!

Lucy x

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2016-06-17

I’ll be in thailand in September

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-06-10

will be in Australia in December… planning on doing Melbourne all the way up to Brisbane so would love some company on the adventure…

Preferably a roadtrip!!

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-06-12

Hey!
If you’re planning to be in Australia from mid-January to March we can try to make plans together! I’m planning to travel by bus or join a road trip in order to get around