Travel buddy 2017

Post Reply New Thread

Travel buddy 2017

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-03-30

My name is Roxanne and I’m from the UK. Looking to head out to Australia for a couple of months beginning March 2017. Would rather not do it alone. Anyone about at that time?

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-03-13

Hi Roxanne, i will be in Australia from Jan 2017. Im also from the UK aswell and first time going travelling alone.

Cheers

Dan

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-05-30

I too, will be in Oz. From London, going alone and I will be at the gold coast from September 2016 to June 2017. Would be cool to meet some new peeps along the way grin. Where are you guys planning on staying in Australia ?

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-06-23

Hey I’m planning on heading out next year, haven’t set a definite date yet but would also love to get to know a few people before I step of that plane!

Rank

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2016-06-28

Hey, i am also going alone in March 2017 and would love to get to know some people before heading out solo

Rank

Joined 2016-06-29

Hi, I’m looking to go in January 2017 hopefully! Really don’t want to do it alone either but would love to get to know a few people that are going as well

Drop me a message, Ellie x

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2016-08-29

Ell_jgx - 29 June 2016 05:30 PM

Hi, I’m looking to go in January 2017 hopefully! Really don’t want to do it alone either but would love to get to know a few people that are going as well

Drop me a message, Ellie x

Hey, do you have any plans as of yet? smile I’m traveling to aus in Jan and doing a 2 week trip with STA travel then looking to explore after?

Francesca smile

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2016-10-20

Hey guys. I am heading down under late January. It would be great to get to know people before heading out there, as travelling solo is a little scary. I’m always up for a travel buddy.

Amber x

Rank

Joined 2016-10-20

Hey guys, heading to Australia alone on March too. Would be cool to meet people to travel with or meet there. Let me know!

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2016-11-29

amberdelaney - 20 October 2016 01:08 AM

Hey guys. I am heading down under late January. It would be great to get to know people before heading out there, as travelling solo is a little scary. I’m always up for a travel buddy.

Amber x

Hey! I’m in need of a travel buddy too! Send me a message if you’d like? I’m arriving in Sydney this January

Rank

Joined 2016-12-01

Hi Roxanne, my name is Greg, I’m 23 and I’m also traveling to Australia in March, probably from Manchester. I’m pretty nervous about going alone and it would be good to speak to someone who is in the same boat! Its been a while since you posted this I can see, are you still heading over in March?

Rank

Joined 2010-11-06

Hi all,

I am hoping to be in Sydney, late Feb/early March. If anyone wants to meet up then let me know.

I went to Oz years ago, but this time want to work for a few months then go to New Zealand and Fiji.cheese

Have got my visa sorted.

It feels like i have unfinished business with travelling and because I am not going anywhere at the moment career wise this feels the time to go. You only get one life so have to live it and not have regrets!

Rob