Crazy 10 day adventure in Colombia

Post Reply New Thread

Crazy 10 day adventure in Colombia

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-04-06

Organizing a 10 day group adventure in Colombia. 5 days of whitewater rafting, a full day downhill mountain bike, rock climbing, hammock camping, swimming in waterfalls, cliff jumping, eating great food, dancing, making new friends….

So far there are 4 of us:
Me: 23 yr old. Traveled to 30+ countries
Jeff: Photographer from Toronto
Rachel: Traveled to 20+ countries and fluent in Spanish
Jon: Met Rachel on a sailing vessel in french polynesia

We’re looking for a couple more to join this sweet adventure! You have what it takes? Message me smile

The dates are may 14-23. I’ll probably stay in Medellin though June to work remotely!

Total Posts: 25

Joined 2014-08-13

Sounds cool dude, are you a tour leader of you just felt like organising something for people? To be honest I’m not planning on coming but would just be cool to know how you go about putting something like that together. cool smile

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2014-10-30

Ooo this sounds awesome. I’d love some more information. I’ve messaged you! cool smirk

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-04-15

I’m trying to find something cool to do for my first gap year after uni. I don’t want to follow the usual plan that friends are. D’ya reckon this would be cool? It’d be great to have some readymade friends to travel with. Just a bit worried about safety. cool grin