INDIA Oct/Nov 2016 travel mate? :)

Post Reply New Thread

INDIA Oct/Nov 2016 travel mate? :)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-04-07

Hey, I am planning a trip to India (Delhi, Rishikesh, Agra and some Rajasthan and wherever else my travels take me)! Everything is still in planning mode, I just have some things I definitely want to do there but am open to making plans together. Dates can be adjusted, I have no tickets yet! Male or female, doesn’t matter much smile Anyone interested?

Rank

Joined 2016-04-10

Hey, I’m planning to visit India too. decide when ever you want to go and let me know. I will be ready to go with you.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-04-20

Hiya,

Im currently looking to travel to India at the end of August for 2 months. i was thinking of starting south of the island and working my way up.

Sophie

Rank

Joined 2016-04-10

Well Well,
India is really amazing country to visit. I have been there on 2013 for a week, I visited GOA, I really enjoyed it. and I’m planning this year to go there for a month to visit all places I have missed in my previous trip especially KERLA. I’m planning to travel between December & January.

Mazen

Rank

Joined 2016-04-25

Hi. I am Yogesh from New Delhi. I am living here since my Childhood. And if you want to travel Rishikesh,Delhi and Jaipur, these all places are Just near from Delhi (near about 5 hours of distance). In rishikesh you can Enjoy the beauty of Himalayas, Jungle Camping, River Rafting and the Evening with holy river Ganga. About Delhi, since i mentioned above that i am from Delhi so i can make you travel to every corner of Delhi and Jaipur i did my schooling from Jaipur and jaipur is famous for their Historical Places and many ancient Buildings. In Short words these all places will make your Travel Memory really Nice. And it would be a great opportunity for me to Travel With you.
Thanks
Yogesh Soni

Rank

Joined 2016-05-01

Hi! I am a gappy and planning to travel India down the west coast from Delhi to Kochi, from the 9th October 2016 until early November (I am doing 3 weeks volunteering in Delhi until the 9th). I have a rough itinerary ready but I am pretty flexible! Looking for other gap year student to have fun with smile

please email:
if interested! Thanks!!

Rank

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2015-04-04

Hey, I’m flying into dehli on the 19th septemeber working my way down south until I fly into Bangkok on the 18th December. I don’t have exact plans just gunna go with the flow when I get there smile x

Rank

Joined 2016-07-09

Hi Ruta,
I am will in India from 18th of October and planning to visit the same locations. So if you are still looking for a travel mate, let me know. smile
Ivita