Travel mate for late 2016-2017, Thailand

Post Reply New Thread

Travel mate for late 2016-2017, Thailand

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-04-07

Looking for someone whose a bit adventerous and very outgoing to jin me on my travelssmile message if interested

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2016-04-07

Hi! I live in Thailand.
We can be friends.grin

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-07-16

Hi,
My name is Umesh, 40yo, I am an Indian, currently residing in Oman. This is my first solo trip and I would love to find someone to travel with and have a memorable trip. (Race/Gender/Age/Nationality doesn’t matter). I’m planning to spend my holidays (2 Weeks) in Thailand starting November 18th. I want to try Skydiving & Zip lining, other than that doesn’t have a definite plan. I am open to all kind of suggestions. If you are interested msg me.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-07-15

Hey!
Where abouts are you planning on travelling? I want to travel SE Asia soon, let me know if you’d be keen! Im female ahah 19yrs and heaps keen to adventure and travel! My email address is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-07-17

Hello travelers! I’ll be in Thailand next Aug 5-21, solo travelling in my second time there. That country is just amazing! If anyone wants to team up just let me know. There’s no way we can’t have a great time there! Cheers!