EUROPE - from July - preferably more than a month

Post Reply New Thread

EUROPE - from July - preferably more than a month

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-04-07

Hi people,

I’m a Belgian guy in my early twenties, and I am looking for someone to join me (male/female, doesn’t matter) on a trip through one or more countries in Europe, preferably for several months.

About me: I’m laidback, very flexibel as to where to go and what to do, like outdoors/nature, always in for a beer, and like to have a good conversation with new people.

I have no plans yet and I’m open for anything. The only condition I have is that it is low budget! smile

Just some ideas I have:
- transport: walking and hitchhiking. Since I am not in a rush, this severely cuts down the costs + you meet locals, easier for accomodation, tips for places to visit…
- sleeping: willing to bring a tent, sleep in hostels, couch surfing, etc. Possibly we could stay somewhere for a longer period of time and be housesitters (there are some sites where you can register, mostly this is for several weeks)
- I wouldn’t mind doing a bit of work for people in return for e.g. accomodation. This way you also learn about other cultures.

So, if you want to travel to one or more countries in Europe for at least 3-4 weeks or you have already made plans but you don’t have a travelpartner yet, don’t hesitate and message me and we might travel together!