Join me on my gap year in Europe 2017!

Post Reply New Thread

Join me on my gap year in Europe 2017!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-04-14

Hey guys! smile so I’m a 17 year old Aussie girl and turn 18 early January next year, I’m an experienced traveller and I’m hoping to go travelling solo during my gap year in 2017 around europe from march to november, however i would love to meet up with some people to travel with along the way. I am planning on working for a few months in the Netherlands or Ireland, but afterwards I would love to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina, croatia, Hungary, Czech republic, Germany, Belgium, France and Spain. I would especially love to go travelling with someone in germany for oktoberfest and belgium for the tomorrowland festival! I’m not the kind of person who will be spending money on luxury accommodation or overpriced tours but if you’re flexible and adventurous, i’m sure we will get along fine. I’ve previously travelled to Bali and Vietnam for family holidays,Papua New Guinea for volunteer work and Italy (twice- one time as an exchange student for 3 months and the other for a school trip). Let me know if you’re interested smile

Rank

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2016-04-27

Edit: Plans Changed!